The Ramble: A Garden Festival has been hosted by Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden for more than 70 years.
The Ramble is South Florida's most loved and oldest garden party. Come and experience a blend of old traditions and new introductions with Nell's Tea Garden, the largest plant sale in South Florida, antiques and collectibles, garden themed art, old and rare books, Kid Way, live music and the incredible ramble raffle.
The Ramble Friday, November 9, 2012 - Sunday, November 11, 2012 from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Plants—With more than 15,000 plants, it is the largest sale of the year in South Florida.
- Antiques and Collectibles—Fabulous finds for anyone interested in acquiring items of quality, beauty and distinction.
- Design: Fairchild — Green design and furniture show.
- Garden & Artist Marketplace— Large selection of garden-related items. Original paintings, watercolors, photographs, sculptures and ceramics.
- Old & Rare Books—Thousands of books covering a wide range of subjects including an incredible selection of botanical and art books. Donate books.
- Delicious Food—Gourmet food trucks, conch fritters, local artisan ice cream and more.
- Live Music—Enjoy fantastic local and visiting musicians including the unique sights and sounds of the Dutch Waterpoorter Street Organ.
- Farmer’s Greenmarket—Herb booth, farmers organic produce, fresh baked goods, jams, honey and more.
- Garden of Chocolate—A world of chocolate from cacao plants to homemade chocolate cookies.
- Nell’s Tea Garden—Tea service, umbrella tables and ladies in lovely hats serving teas of many flavors.
- Kid Way—Educational displays, live performances, carnival games, arts and crafts, face painting and more!.
- Science Trail—Speak to the scientists of Fairchild and learn about what they do. Along the Science Trail on the Mulch Path.
Find out more about Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens.