Visit our site at www.dreamdealsvacations.com!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

EC Twins at Manion Nightclub- July 14

Born and raised in the musically historic city of Manchester, England, Marc and Allister Blackham, also known as the EC Twins, began their career in the House Music scene in Edinburgh, Scotland at age 16. They quickly evolved from "flyer boys" to creating and running the city’s most successful club: Eye Candy. The Twins excelled, drawing in crowds night after night continually packing Eye Candy beyond capacity. The initials of the infamous nightclub stuck as they are still known around the world as simply...The EC Twins. Join us as Others Play House We Play Mansion presents EC Twins.

 
Come stay with us at Florida South Beach Rentals, right on the beach

1 comment:

  1. My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different page and thought I might check things out.
    I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to exploring your web page again.
    My site ; Toronto Limo Service

    ReplyDelete