The Florida Renaissance Festival began 19 years ago as a one weekend event and has grown to encompass 5 weekends, President’s Day and Student Day(s) and now has expanded to include a Miami Festival at Historic Virginia Key Beach Park
* Knights JOUSTING, SWORD FIGHTING, and performing TOURNAMENT GAMES in the tradition of the day by internationally recognized professional artists
* BIRDS of PREY - in full flight by a Master Falconer
* STAGES - with continuous entertainment
* Educational demonstrations - period trades and crafts
* Hundreds of costumed PERFORMERS - lending atmosphere and authenticity to the event
* Over 100 ARTISANS- demonstrating, exhibiting and selling their wares
* Delicacies of the Middle Ages to tempt the palate - FOOD FIT FOR A KING
* CORPORATE COURTYARD - businesses display their products and services
* KID’S KINGDOM –children’s play area, games, crafts, historical information and bounce house as well as the award winning Scout Patch Program
WHERE: Hosted by Virginia Key Beach Park Trust and the City of Miami at Historic Virginia Key Beach
WHY: To create an entertaining, cultural and educational opportunity by making history come to life for both children and adults. To gain insight and appreciation of the era known as the Renaissance.
Pre-Show sale prices, season, and group discounts available.